Thursday, July 16, 2009

step into a world.

Not a whole lot going on over here. I started my 3D class—couldn't have come sooner! My first impression with the program we are running, (maya09) is of intimidation. It looks overwhelming at first glance but I think it is coming along. Our instructor went over the main functions VERY quickly in one day and pretty much has left us all to fend for ourselves. I hate asking for help all the damn time... although I am paying dearly for it. I was recently able to get my hands on the software for home use, so that is what I am doing right now. This stuff is awesome, once I can accustom myself to the in's and outs of it all, I think I will be in good shape. I will post some progress later on.

2 comments:

dalij said...

Typical male! Won't ask for direction or help. Wouldn't it just make more sense to ask for the help and understand (or arrive) sooner?

REIGNSoner said...

Ask away...you are paying for it!Let me know if you have any questions. Baby steps.